Header Ads

Hridoy Khan and Tisha come up in the TV drama together


Although Tisha and Hridoy Khan coming from different media backgrounds, the actress, and the singer have confirmed that they will be acting together in Rupkotha, a TV drama. It will be directed by Mohammad Mostafa Kamal Raz while Asad Zaman is the writer.

The drama casts Shaon and Abdullah Rana acting as supporting roles.

Talking about working in a TV drama Hridoy Khan pointed out his childish in the field of acting, saying, “I am not an actor - I have a deep sense of camera coyness. However, my first acting experience was in a short TV fiction directed by Mostafa Sarwar Farooki. That was a long time ago. This time, when Mostafa Kamal Raz told me the story, I couldn’t help but like it. The story raised a level of curiosity to me and I thought about how it would be to work for this film. Eventually, I ended up giving the film my nod,” he added.

The TV drama is going to be made on the occasion of the oncoming Eid-ul-Fitr while the shooting has already started in the Dhaka's Uttarkhan area. It will be revealed on Channel I.

Also See the Hridoy Khan fun with a Lady in live concert



1 comment:

  1. this is very useful information. please visit my website https://www.jadroo.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.